Thank you for visiting Pit Shop Official Gear. Your privacy is respected and very important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices, including the collection and use of information at Pit Shop Official Gear (the “site”).
We have recently updated our Privacy Statement with an effective date of January 1, 2020.
California Privacy Rights
The resident also has a right to request the deletion of personal information that we hold on the resident. Please contact us at email@example.com or 888-590-0006 for this right. However, this right does not apply where we need to retain the personal information in order to do any of the following: (1) provide goods or services to the consumer; (2) detect or resolve issues security or functionality-related issues; (3) comply with the law; (4) conduct research in the public interest; (5) safeguard the right to free speech; and (6) carry out any actions for internal purposes that the resident might reasonably expect. In accordance with applicable law, we will not discriminate against the resident for exercising any California privacy rights.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTWhen you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Google Analytics”, a service which transmits traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
- “Privy”, a service which requests an email address from users to join our email marketing list. This information is stored in our marketing database to send marketing emails from the site. It also tracks interactions with the site for marketing campaigns and advertisement placement purposes.
- “Criteo”, a service which collects data and uses it for retargeting purposes. The data that Criteo collects includes, websites browsed by the users, aggregated technical information related to the browser and device of the user, time stamp, Criteo Cookie, truncated IP address, and hashed email address. This data is pseudonymized using state-of-the-art data hashing algorithms to ensure that no directly identifying information is willingly stored in plain form, such as name, surname or email address. Since the data collected is pseudonymous, it is non-directly identifiable.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- communicate with you regarding your order and/or inquiries;
- screen orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We use Privy to allow users to join our email marketing lists. You can read more about how Privy uses your personal information here: https://privy.com/privacy-policy/ We use Criteo to collect data that is used for retargeting. You can read more about how Privy uses your personal information here: https://www.criteo.com/privacy/ Finally, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. NOTE: The owner of the site, MainGate Inc., does not sell your personal information to any other companies. Personal information is strictly used to process orders, market MainGate Inc. products and programs to you, and enhance your visiting, and shopping experiences while at the site.
BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISINGAs described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter the site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, if you are a European resident, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
The site and its contents are owned by MainGate Inc. Reproduction by any means is prohibited.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the details provided below: MainGate Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
7900 Rockville Road
Indianapolis, Indiana 46214